please note that wearing a mouth-nose protection (MNS) in all VIB buildings is compulsory!
Numerous disinfectant dispensers are available in the bus terminal buildings - especially at the entrances.
A guidance system, distance markings and the limited number of people for indoor use ensure space and security in the buildings.
The following measures are implemented in the long-distance buses:
- The buses are thoroughly disinfected after each trip.
- The entry and exit is currently only via the rear bus door.
- Non-contact digital check-in and no-touch ticket control.
- Mandatory hand disinfection before boarding.
- Mouth and nose protection (MNS) is compulsory when getting on and off as well as during the entire journey.
- Two rows of seats behind the driver remain free.
- Passengers are currently asked to load their luggage themselves.
- In the current situation, there are no toilets available, but enough breaks are planned if necessary.
For questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our VIB staff members!