please note that wearing a mouth-nose protection (MNS) in all VIB buildings is compulsory!
Numerous disinfectant dispensers are available in the bus terminal buildings - especially at the entrances.
A guidance system, distance markings and the limited number of people for indoor use ensure space and security in the buildings.
In order to ensure the best possible protection for our customers and employees against possible infection with COVID-19, a person restriction of max. 22 people at the same time (including VIB employees) will apply from Monday, October 5th, 2020 in our main building (waiting area, locker system, information desk as well as toilet facilities).
The following measures are implemented in the long-distance buses:
- The buses are thoroughly disinfected after each trip.
- The entry and exit is currently only via the rear bus door.
- Non-contact digital check-in and no-touch ticket control.
- Mandatory hand disinfection before boarding.
- Mouth and nose protection (MNS) is compulsory when getting on and off as well as during the entire journey.
- Two rows of seats behind the driver remain free.
- Passengers are currently asked to load their luggage themselves.
- In the current situation, there are no toilets available, but enough breaks are planned if necessary.
For questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our VIB staff members!