Please note that wearing a mouth-nose protection (MNS) in all VIB buildings* is compulsory!
Numerous disinfectant dispensers are available in the bus terminal buildings* - especially at the entrances.
A guidance system, distance markings and the limited number of people for indoor use ensure space and security in the buildings.
In order to ensure the best possible protection for our customers and employees, we like to inform you about the following mandatory safety and hygiene measures:
- Before entering the ticket office, every passenger/bus driver must disinfect their hands.
- Each traveler must wear a mouth-nose protection within the ticket sales point and the toilet facility.
- A maximum of 12 people may be present at the same time within the ticket sales point and the toilet facilities.
- If possible, travelers are asked to pay cashlessly or to buy tickets in advance in our online webshop.
- Every coach operator has to ensure that contact details of each passenger (telephone number or email address) are available in the case of a covid infection!
* Please note that currently only our VIB ticket sales office in Erdbergstraße 202 will be reopened!
Our VIB main building in Erdbergstraße 200A (with waiting area, locker system and information desk) remains closed for the time being!
If you have any questions regarding our hygiene concept please do not hesitate to contact our VIB staff!
Current regulations on COVID-19
Please note the current COVID-19 regulations and travel warnings of the Republic of Austria as well as the associated travel restrictions. The Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection provides you with further information.